Building a new home shouldn’t be a logistical nightmare. Finding one builder to create the complete vision of your dream house can significantly reduce the amount of time, effort and stress you invest in the project. From managing applications and the build, to completing the landscaping, driveway, fence, and even a pool, the right builder will project manage everything, so you can enjoy the experience.
Using one provider makes the project more streamlined. Having a highly experienced construction manager to manage all aspects of your build means you can rest assured that all your questions and concerns will be answered and actioned. Also, if you decide to make any changes to the build, it is easier to adapt with one contractor.
An all-inclusive service is not only more convenient, it can also be better for your back pocket. Finding one provider to manage everything from the house construction to landscaping, means you only have to pay one fee. This makes it easier to keep track of your spending.
As a knockdown rebuild specialist, Allura provides you with peace of mind that your new home will be managed by professionals. Allura handles everything from compliance, approvals and demolition of your old house to the interior design, pool, driveways and landscaping of your new home. Allura will walk with you through the entire journey, delivering liveable luxury on time, on budget and above expectation. All you need to do is enjoy the experience.
What makes Allura different:
- We develop a concept design, then bring this to life visually in our Lifesize Plans facility, so you can walk through your new home and make changes before it’s built
- We prepare an accurate tender (proposal) and contracts, as well as a realistic budget for the entire process, from knock down to handing over the keys
- We finalise the design with you and move forward with the process
- We help you select finishes with our interior designer at Studio Allura
- We complete final construction drawings, documentation and timelines, and manage the entire approval process through a private certifier (CDC) or your local Council (DA)
- We can take care of the demolition and all site preparation
- We build your new home, on time and on budget.
If you’re designing a custom build house, Allura can manage every aspect of your project. Visit our website for more information about our all-inclusive service or call us on 02 9420 4133 to discuss your needs.
For more information about the knockdown rebuild process, download The Complete Guide to Knock Down & Rebuild.